Google
Custom Search

Friday, November 17, 2006

Why there is an ID controversy: UCAL students forced to attend anti-ID lecture?

Apparently, at the University of California, San Diego, incoming frosh must attend a lecture against intelligent design theory. UCSD was apparently the original home of student ID clubs (IDEA clubs) and 40% of incoming students do not buy into Darwinism. A former student IDEA-er now works on the ID side for a living.

I have repeatedly asked the Discovery Institute (ID central) how much they are paying these people to promote ID by launching publicly funded campaigns against it. But the Discos are slippery folk and I don't expect an answer any time soon. When I get the scoop, I will post it, in case an enterprising Darwinist would like to undercut the going price (it's a jungle out there, ya know ...) by offering an even more bone-headed approach.

Labels: , ,

Who links to me?