Google
Custom Search

Monday, March 02, 2009

My wish for Ben Stein was granted: A bore-free evening at home

Apparently, comic Ben Stein had to cancel some commencement speech in Vermont, on account of his involvement with Expelled.
The former host of Comedy Central's "Win Ben Stein's Money" quiz show, Stein has drawn fire previously for criticizing evolutionary theory and speaking in favor of intelligent design. That view holds that life is too complex to have developed through evolution alone, implying that a higher power must have had a hand in creation.

Stein told the Burlington Free Press that he was not "anti-science" as some critics have labeled him.

"I am far more pro-science than the Darwinists," Stein wrote in an e-mail to the newspaper. "I want all scientific inquiry to happen not just what the ruling clique calls science."
Just think of all the stupid bores Stein didn't need to flatter and laud... Wow, there IS a God ... Like, if I had been wavering, now I know. There IS a God.

Who links to me?